Sher-Al Farms, Orangeville, Ontario,
The Sher-Al Farm family business of buying, selling, showing and training
hunter/jumper riders and horses
has been growing successfully over the years. The family has recognized
the need for expansion and has
constructed a brand new state of the art indoor arena and barn.
The facilities include:
1. 30 horse box stalls 12' x 12'
2. 4 grooming/farrier/wash stalls
3. Heated laundry, large tack, and viewing room
4. Heated indoor washroom with shower facility
5. 14' brick aisles throughout barn
6. 180' x 80' insulated indoor arena with excellent sand footing
7. 280' x 150' outdoor arena with all weather footing and watering system
8. Beautifully painted olympic quality jumps in both arenas
9. 18 large grass paddocks with watering system
10. 4 large run-in sheds
11. 6 horse Equi-Ciser walker
12. On-site staff quarters, 24 hour care at all times
Do you want to buy a horse? Attached to that want will come an avalanche
of different question from the simple
to the complicated. In the end what really matters is, will you be happy
with the choices you have made.
That is exactly what Canadian Equestrian Team Member Frankie Chesler-Ortiz
wants to guarantee, that you have a happy experience with all your
equestrian persuits. She is dedicated to her customers and clients, whether
they have two legs or four.
For more information about buying, selling, showing or training with
Frankie you can e-mail her at:
You can also visit her at the other web-site: www.sher-alfarm.com.